Saturday, May 28, 2011

DAY 3 of FUGE

Hey yall!!!
          I am doing good. I have just been training around the clock. It has been crazy. I can not believe how busy it is. We have been doing hardcore training learning about Crisis situations and how to handle them I have been asked to do production behind the scenes for three weeks of camp this should be interesting since I am not tech savy at all. All the people that are on staff this year are so nice and have such a heart for the Lord it is a really awesome team. I am so glad God has placed me here. I have not been to mission fuge in over ten years so I do not remember alot about it so this is all new. I will be a biblestudy leader in charge of facilating a site and being in charge of a program. This is a lot of pressure and I had no idea I would be by myself but every staffer here is. It is a really awesome camp and I am so excited for what this summer brings. Today we talked about when Jesus was walking on the water and he told Peter to get out of the boat and walk toward him. I feel like Peter right now taking a big leap of faith and just really trusting the Lord in everything. I am so excited for What the Lord has instore for the rest of the summer!

3 things you could pray for!
1. That I would remember everything that I am being trained
2. That I will keep growing Spiritually
3. That I will stay focused in the here and now

I love you all and send me messages and let me know how I can pray for you!!!

Love,
Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment